Monday, September 17, 2012

Quitting Sugar - Day 10

This week is Miss Berry's 5th birthday and it will be my biggest challenge this week.

We are having a small party for her on Saturday which will obviously require a cake. She also takes some little cupcakes to preschool so they can celebrate her birthday.

Usually we would also have a cake for dessert on the night of her birthday as well as a family party (as in with the extended family). Yes, that's a lot of cake and a lot of party food. This year we've decided to keep the cakes for the party and preschool and we're not going to have a family party. Our extended family will be dropping in here and there to wish her Happy Birthday over the week.

I am not sure whether I will have a piece of her cake on Saturday. At the moment I don't feel like eating cake. I really don't want to have to start all over again and am worried a but of refined sugar will do that to me. I'll think about it over the next couple of days and make a firm decision before Saturday. I can keep myself really busy during the party so I'm not standing there watching everyone else eat cake. That will help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...