Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Quitting Sugar - Day 17

As I mentioned here, the past weekend was Miss Berry's birthday party and we did have some sugar. But on Sunday we removed the cake from the house and became sugar free again. I found myself searching for sugar on Sunday and Monday afternoons but the cravings weren't as intense as they were before we quit.

Today I've been back on track and didn't get any sugar cravings. I was expecting a really hard couple of days after having a bit of sugar but it's been quite manageable. The important thing was to keep remembering why we are doing this. I am so determined to stay sugar free that it is becoming easier to say no to sugar foods.

I've also noticed that I am not snacking as much now. I am eating enough at mealtimes to carry me through to the next meal. I do wake up hungry but that's hardly surprising and I think it's the way it should be. After all it's been around 12 hours since dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...